okay. okay. okay. You want a discount; I get it.
Go to ULTRASIGNUP.com - Mad Marsh 2012 and register right this moment. Save a few bucks by signing up BEFORE September 23. Everyone is the best! See you in 2 months!
Monday, September 17, 2012
Saturday, September 8, 2012
- MAD MARSH Trail Ultra (& Marathon & Half)
- Saturday, November 17, 2012
- START: 6:30am
- CUTOFF: 2:45pm
- Questions: WhatUltra @ yahoo.com
- Grassy 4.5 mile loop (repeat 3 - 7 times)
- Choose: 13.5 miles (Half Marathon), 27 (Marathon), or 31.5 (50k Ultramarathon).
- The course is on the MARSH Golf Course on Ladys Island. START/FINISH Address & Parking: 89 Middle Road, Beaufort, SC 29907-1332 (on mapquest.com)
- Plenty of volunteers will cheerfully give you food, water, and record your splits and finish times!
- Drop bags / cars can be revisited loop-by-loop
- Avg Weather: 52*-68* (perfect)
- Avg Sunrise: 6:45am. Avg Twilight Time: 6:29am. (perfect timing!) -> Bring a headlamp if you so desire.
- Register SOON as only 99 runners will be allowed to participate!
- Sponsored by: HAMMER NUTRITION; Road ID; Darsey, Black & Assoc, and Palmetto Running Co
- SPECTATORS and DOGS are welcome!!!
- MAP website: Mad Marsh Trail Map *CLICK HERE!!*
- START/FINISH Address & Parking: 89 Middle Road, Beaufort, SC 29907-1332 (on mapquest.com - not an actual residential street address, but a locational estimate) This is located on Ladys Island. 78 Middle Rd, Ladys Island, SC 29907 (on maps.google.com). 86 middle rd, ladys island, sc ( on maps.yahoo.com).
- DIRECTIONS: From Downtown Beaufort: Take the drawbridge on Route 21. In 1.8 miles, (once you reach Walgreens), take a left onto Sams Point Road. Drive 2.4 miles, and take a left onto Brickyard Pt Road South. In 0.2 miles, this becomes Middle Road. Drive another 0.5, pass Coosaw Elementary School and then Fiddler Lane on your left, and turn right onto the course, a dirt road (at the Golf Cart Crossing sign). Park. Walk down the trail 0.1 miles to the START/FINISH area. Run and enjoy!!
- Elevation Gain: ^^^^^95 feet per loop = 665 ft for the 50k ^^^^^
- Note: The parking is on the course.